Join us on an unforgettable cultural journey – The Bali Institute signature immersion program
November 10 – 20, 2019
January 19 – 29, 2020
April 19 – 29, 2020
Spend a magical 11 days connecting with the Balinese culture through captivating excursions to temples and palaces, meaningful conversations with cultural leaders, and visits to organizations helping to address some of the island’s greatest challenges. We are thrilled to share with you many of the people, places, and activities that we’ve come to truly treasure over our 15 years on the ground in Bali. This journey is sure to inspire you in ways you never imagined.
- Share in an intimate dialogue with the owner of Bali’s premier art museum and one of the island’s top historians
- Try your hand at traditional Balinese Legong dance, Gamelan music, and woodcarving with local instructors
- Explore Bali’s most sacred purification temple and speak with one of the island’s only female priests
- Tour the Royal Palace of Peliatan and have dinner with the Prince
- Cruise around Bali’s sister islands for the day, hopping on and off the boat at pristine beaches, snorkeling areas, and other hidden treasures.